There is a major necessity of peace in all our lives. The lifestyle we lead is total mayhem. Chaos is the order of the day. In such a situation, we need to practice some methods of relaxation and peace. I have listed out 5 things that you could do to keep yourself and your mind at peace. I have tried all of these and these methods have helped me be patient, calm and feel peaceful.
- Meditate for 10 minutes twice a day. Once after you wake up and again after you come back from your work in the evening.
- Take a Morning or Evening walk in a quiet park or by the sea (if you live in a coastal town) for half an hour at brisk pace and try to cover at least 4 kilometers in this duration.
- After every 2 hours of work, take a 10 minutes break. Go for tea or coffee alone or, even better, close your eyes and sit in the 130 degree position.
- Avoid driving through busy roads or walking through crowded streets.
- Spend time each day doing something you like. Maybe paint, read, write literature or formal things, listen to music. Do this at the end of each day before you go to sleep to be at your best the next day.
I hope these measures will help you feel peaceful once you are able to incorporate these in your daily lifestyle. Tell me whether this blog was of any help to you through your comments. Take care.